Monday 10 September 2012

It's on Sunday!!!!

Well - this is it - it is on Sunday.

I am more ready than I might have been, but since I fell of my bike in May and had 4 weeks off training with my bruised and battered knee (long story) I am not as ready as I would have liked to be.

Individually the swim and the cycle hold no fear. Running is still my impossible dream, so run/walk it will have to be!

I've got lots of sponsors from work - thank you all, my forms filling up - and also some kind folk have sponsored me on Just Giving - follow the link on the page if you want to donate,  I will take as many new sponsors as possible - ovarian cancer action is a great cause.

I am already planning next years attempt so I suppose that is hopeful!

Watch this space and I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment