Sunday 8 January 2012

I did it again!

Went swimming last night and did another kilometre - that's twice in one week, in fact it could also be said to be twice in 20 years! Seriously, I'm delighted with my progress, but I'm tired today so am having a well earned rest.

100-up in the morning then probably a nice brisk walk to get the blood flowing. This training lark is making me feel better physically already -possibly all in the mind, but then my second point was going to be that mentally I feel so much better for getting active and and am determined to stay active.

Last night my son enrolled for his first half iron man distance in September so lots to live up to! I blame Andy Holgate - see my next post to find out why!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed! Well done! You deserve a rest! Have you signed up to the Derby tri yet or is it still too early? You want to make sure you get your name on that t-shirt! ;)

    ReplyDelete