Monday 17 October 2011

What can I say today?

I know what to say today - OUCH!!

That seems to be the only thing I can say.

I so enjoyed my run on Friday evening, it was great and I felt like my triathlon journey was taking shape.....

When we finished that session on Friday I felt like I could start straight away and do it again.  Luckily my running companion, my long suffering hubby, told me to stop as I had to start my training slowly.  I guess he is pretty good as a trainer, my back is still hurting so much today (Monday) I can not begin to imagine what it would be like if I had kept going like I wanted to. I'm slowly loosening off - it seems my back is OK lying down or standing up, but sitting is a real challenge for me, but it's definately getting better.

I don't think I'll manage zumba tonight.....I think I'm just a natural athlete - NOT!

1 comment:

  1. Don't be disheartened! Ian's right, it just takes time to get going!
    Love Jess

    ReplyDelete